I'm not afraid of who I am But more afraid of my mind

I'm not afraid of who I am But more afraid of my mind I'm not afraid of who I am
But more afraid of my mind
I've pushed you away not because I can
But rather because of my own kind

it was not a my choice to take
And not my minds thoughts to create
I am what mistakes I make
And for that, I remain still till I detonate

Mistakes of an other world's judgment
Come to me like air to mankind
For the road of insanity is my retirement
and my eyes closed to the blind

I've ran the series all through it all
Back and forth till I've blew up
There's no one to say or call
Drinking my blood from my own skull cup

I'm a monster that would kill its own
A monstrous creature bound to fill
The thoughts I get, I being blown
Not sure if to survive or kill

But in need, in need for something
A pill maybe, a shot, down to my own soul
Something that would remove everything
From up my mind, down to my greatest hole

I'm not who I am anymore
No, not sure of what I could be
But I'm sure I can't take no more
And I'm no longer me

author -Baleegh H. Hamd
© [Freethinkersclub] [2013]
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.