When people suffer from UTIs they can have pain and persistent UTIs. This natural antibiotic gets rid of UTI symptoms and inflammation.
UTIs affect about half the women over the course of a lifetime and happen to be the reason for about 8 million doctors’ visits each year. Women are prone to UTIs than men because of their shorter urethras. Adult men have a bacterial growth inhibitor that is injected directly into their urinary system because of their prostate glands.
– Persistent urge to pee
– Burning sensation when urinating
– Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
– Urine that appears cloudy
– Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored
– Strong smelling urine
– Pelvic pain for women
– Rectal pain for men
– 125 grams parsley root
– 125 grams lemon peel
– 125 grams honey
– 1 dl olive oil
1. Chop parsley root and blend
2. Add lemon peel, olive oil and honey blend until all are dissolved
3. Refrigerate mixture
4. Take ½ tbsp. every morning
Reminder: You need to make sure the honey and the lemon are organic and pesticide free. Avoid consuming caffeine and chocolate because these will stimulate the bacteria in the infection.